You can experiment with the algorithms and tools we have developed through interactive demonstrations.
Proposition and relation extraction
- Athena: A database of propositions extracted from the English and Chinese version of Wikipedia. You can select arguments and predicates and retrieve the corresponding propositions. [Athena demonstration and query interface].
Try the question: What kills bacteria?
- Events: We have converted a subset of the propositions extracted from Wikipedia into LODE events. As LODE uses RDF triples, you can query the event repository using the SPARQL language. [Event repository and query interface ]
- Have also a look at our Semantica web site.
- LTH parser: We have developed a line of high-performace semanic parsers. You can test a version of it for English and Chinese
- Carsim: A system that converts written text describing a car accident into a 3D animated scene. [Carsim demo]