Papers should be submitted as two-page extended abstracts. Abstracts should have a two-column format and include the names of all the authors with their affiliations. See the Latex and MS Word templates below.
We are using EasyChair for the submission and the review process. To submit a paper, follow these instructions:
- Go to the submission page: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sltc2012 to log in.
- Create an EasyChair account, if you don't have one already.
- Log in and enter the title, authors, and preferred mode of presentation as oral, poster, or poster with demonstration.
- Finally, upload your extended abstract as a PDF document.
Deadline: August 27, 2012.
Notification: Submissions will be reviewed by the program committee. Authors will be notified by September 14, 2012.
Final version: Revised two-page extended abstracts of accepted submissions are received until October 8, 2012.
Style files: The style files will be the same as for SLTC 2010.
|sltc2010.zip (all the files in a zipped archive)|
Workshop proposals should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The e-mail message should contain the following information:
- Name of the workshop
- Full list of organizers
- Short description of the workshop theme and intended audience
- Short description of the workshop organization:
- Will there be a call for papers or only invited presentations?
- Will there be regular talks, posters, panels, discussions, or what?
- Will there be published proceedings?
- Duration of the workshop (normally 1 or 2 hours).
Deadline: The deadline for submission is June 4, 2012
Review: Workshop proposals will be reviewed by the program committee. Proposers will be notified June 14, 2012